7 Place du Chancelier Adenauer CS 31622-75 772 Paris Cedex 16 France
682024096 RCS Paris
European Company with Management Board and Supervisory Board capital of 422 666 900 Euros
SIRET 682 024 096 00054
Tel: 33 1 53 437 437
Publication Director : Marie Allwright
7 Place du Chancelier Adenauer CS 31622-772 Paris Cedex 16 France
Tel: 33 1 53 437 437
25 Rue de Chazelles BP 300 98
75829 Paris Cedex 17 - France
Tel: 33 (0)1 70 99 55 00
Fax: 33 (0)1 70 99 57 40
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF WEB SITE USE;
1-Copyright-Intellectual Property: This web site and the totality of its contents (notably, the photos, logos, trademarks and all manner of information contained within) are protected under copyright law.
Unibail-Rodamco, henceforth referred to as “the Publisher” grants the simple authority to all web users to look at this web site, yet prohibits the reuse, in whole or in part, of the contents of this web site, regardless of the reason.
Authorisation to reproduce content is restricted to digital reproduction on a computer for the purpose of viewing page content via a web browser. All reproduction rights are reserved for all content, including rights for downloadable documents, logos, photos and information of any kind. Downloadable files are also protected under copyright law. The limitations imposed upon the use of these documents are detailed on the corresponding web pages. All of the content featured on this web site is protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code. This concerns, in particular, editorial content, page design, operating software, logos, images, photos and graphics, of all and every kind.
All total or partial reproduction or representation of this website by any person or company without express authorization of this website’s publisher is strictly forbidden and would be considered as infringement pursuant articles L.335-2 of the French intellectual property Code. Will as well be considered as infringement the total or partial extraction, use or representation of the data base of this website by any company without express authorization of this website’s publisher, such data base being protected pursuant the prescriptions of the French Law dated July 1st, 1998 which implements the European directive dated March 11, 1996 concerning the data base legal protection.
Articles 335-2 to 335-3 of the Intellectual Property Code: 335-2. Any publication of writings, musical composition, drawing, painting or any other work, be it printed or engraved in whole or in part, in disregard for the laws and regulations regarding the property of authors, is considered forgery, and any such forgery is a crime. In France, the forgery of works published in France or abroad is punished by two years' imprisonment and a fine of €150,000. 335-3. Also a forgery offence is any reproduction, representation or diffusion, by whatever means, of an intellectual work in violation of the rights of the author of a software program as defined in Article L 122-6.
2. Hypertext link: The creation of a hypertext link to the site is permitted without frame, and exclusively to the home page, except with the express consent of ‘the Publisher’. ‘The Publisher’ cannot in any case be held responsible for information disseminated on web sites to which our site has a hyperlink nor for any and all damages caused resulting from access to these sites. You are strongly advised to carry out necessary anti-virus measures and measures against any possible damages.
3. Use-Responsibility Discharge: All use of this web site which does not conform to the above points, except where mentioned as otherwise on the web site or with express consent of ‘the Publisher’, is prohibited and the person concerned will be held responsible.
Furthermore, the use of information on this web site is the responsibility of the user. We cannot in any case, and regardless of the reason, be held responsible, regardless of the consequences. We are not responsible for any error, omission on the present site and we reserve the right to modify, correct, and/or complete the content of this site at any moment, without warning. By using the present site the web user accepts – without reserve or conditions- the totality of the present conditions of use. All and any litigation resulting from the use of this web site or dissemination of information which it contains will be at the exclusive jurisdiction of the Paris tribunal under French law.
4. Access and/or dissemination restrictions: The access to the web site Unibail-rodamco.com and/or to information and documentation contained in the site can, in certain countries, be subject to legal restrictions or rules. Consequently, those who access the web site Unibail-rodamco.com and/or the information and documentation which it contains must previously inform themselves of such restrictions and conform to them. Insofar as permitted by the relevant law, Unibail declines all responsibility in the case of violations of these restrictions by any persons, those accessing the web site Unibail-rodamco.com assume the complete consequences (for themselves as well as for the group Unibail-Rodamco) of all violations or default of the said restrictions.
5. Private life protection: The user is informed that, when he visits this website, a cookie can be installed automatically into his navigation system. The cookie is a pack of data which cannot lead to the user identification but is used to register all information about the user’s navigation on the website. The navigation system is set in order to inform the user of the website that a cookie is being installed and that you can possibly refuse its installation the way allowed by the navigation system.
6. Unibail-Rodamco accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of the use of all or any part of the material available on this website. The material available on this website can’t be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as it can be corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed, incomplete, or contain viruses. Unibail-Rodamco has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that material available on this website doesn’t contain a virus. However Unibail-Rodamco (and any of its Officers, Directors, Employees or Agents) can’t be held liable for damages resulting from or linked to the existence of a virus. You are strongly advised to carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any and all files available on this website