CareersEuropean Graduate Programme
The European Graduate Programme by Unibail-Rodamco
Through this programme, the young graduates can discover the diversity of Unibail-Rodamco business and approach to commercial real estate operations, acquire the fundamentals of its business, build a network and prepare their future career.
This one year programme is structured as follows:
- A permanent contract
- 1-year rotation program
- 2 different countries
- 3 assignments of 4 months in different departments within the Group
- >> 1 year, 2 countries, 3 assignments
- Enjoy a high level of responsibilities and leadership opportunities, a diversity of jobs and a continuous exposition to top management.
- You will benefit from a close follow-up of your career, ensured by HR, a dedicated mentorship and also a European network reinforced by an annual seminar.
- Applications and recruitment sessions all year long
- 6 entry dates : January 1st / March 1st / May 1st / July 1st / September 1st / November 1st
- Around 50 graduates recruited each year
Sylvain Montcouquiol, Group Director of Human Resources and Organization
Ewa, Polish, Leasing Analyst
Okan, French, Operating Analyst